We offer parcel delivery, mostly door-to-door. There may be exceptions to the latter, for example, when someone wants to transport a small parcel from a location very far from our route. Normally in such cases, we could only offer a much higher price for delivery or we just cannot do the transport at all, but there is a solution for these cases too: with the assistance of a partner company, we can get the parcel collected from anywhere in the country (only with the consent of the customer).
Parcels are normally delivered within 2-7 days of pick-up, depending on the locations (addresses and countries) and also the direction of transport (to or from Malta).
Cardboard boxes are the best choice for shipping your belongings although we accept soft or hard suitcases as well.
Electrical items, such as TVs, we recommend only sending in the original manufactures packaging.
Please do not use any kind of shopping bags, plastic bags or bin liners as packaging - we cannot accept them as they break easily and may demage their contents.
We also do not transport anything without packaging.
More valuable and fragile items need to be packed very carefully in a smaller, lighter cardboard box so we can put them on the top of other boxes to protect them while we place the heavier boxes on the bottom.
The number of boxes will not affect the shipping price as we add all the weight and volume together and price it as one large parcel.
You have two options to choose from:
▪ Basic parcel delivery: pick up and drop off take place from and to the outside entrance of the buildings (in case of an apartmant it is the main entrance of the building and in case of a family house, it is the gate of the house). So parcels must be handed over to us and taken over by the recipient in front of the building.
▪ Parcel delivery PLUS: if you find that your item is too heavy for you to carry or you want us to carry it to/from upstairs please choose this option. In this case parcels are picked up from the house/apartment and taken inside the house/apartment on delivery, we do not require assistance from the sender and recipient. This service has a 20% surcharge including the transportation upstairs.
We also have different categories based on the measurements and weight of the parcel:
▪ Standard parcel: it has a maximum of 30 kg weight allowance and in volume it cannot be larger than 0.3 m³.
If you send more items at the same time their weight and volume are added together and count as a single shipment in the aspect of pricing.
▪ Oversize parcel: if the weight of your parcel exceeds 30 kg or it is larger than 0.3 m³ it counts as an oversize parcel which has an extra charge on top of the basic price.
▪ Mini parcel: it is shipped from a collection point to a drop-off point. This type of parcel can only weight a maximum of 10 kg, its volume cannot exceed 0.08 m³ and its value cannot be higher than €100. If the allowable weight, volume or value is exceeded, the package will be considered a standard package and the price will be adjusted accordingly.
A customer can only order one mini parcel during the same shipment; it cannot be consisted of several pieces, and cannot be combined with any other parcels. Mini parcels are picked up and delivered at a time specified by us, but previously arranged with the sender and recipient.
In case of damage, our insurance covers the package up to a maximum of €100.
The mini parcel service is only available from Hungary and Slovenia to Malta and reverse.
Collection/drop off points:
Miskolc - Tesco Extra parking lot
Hatvan - Tesco parking lot
Fót - Auchan parking lot
Székesfehérvár - Auchan parking lot
Nagykanizsa - Tesco parking lot
Lidl parking lot - Ulicia Veljka Vlahoviča 18, Maribor
Merkur parking lot - Mariborska cesta 162, Celje
Hofer parking lot - Slovenčeva Ulica 91, Ljubljana
Spar parking lot - Vrtojbenska Cesta 79, Šempeter Pri Gorici
Hotel Santana parking lot - St Paul's Bay
We kindly ask you to mark the boxes containing fragile items and the ones which may not be rotatable using the international packing symbols (you find these symbols under 'How to pack').
It is very important that the weight of a box marked as fragile should not exceed 15 kg for the maximum protection of its contents.